Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment for Artisans and Tradesmen 2018: Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Artisans and Tradesmen
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 27 years old in 2018. (35 years will be considered for articulated vehicle drivers)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2018.