The Nigerian Breweries Plc (NBL) is responsible for Organizing Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition to Recognize, Celebrate and Motivate Teachers… Both Public and Private Secondary School Teachers in Nigeria are Qualified for the Award.
The Prize for Maltina Teacher of the year Competition is as follows… Each State Champion gets Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500, 000.00) and the Top 10 teachers will be recognized before the grand winners are announced.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
The 2nd and 1st runners-up will receive trophies and an additional Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N750, 000.00) and One Million Naira (N1, 000, 000.00) respectively.
The Maltina Teacher of the Year gets additional money up to One Million Naira (N1, 000, 000.00) instantly plus around One Million Naira every year for five years, a development training opportunity abroad and a block of classrooms built at the school where he/she teaches.
You may be wondering, how do I know if the Competition is Ongoing? Maltina announces the Award application on its website (maltina-nigeria.com). You will also know when the grand finale is announced.
How To Apply For The Maltina Teacher Award
- Visit www.maltina-nigeria.com
- Locate Maltina Teacher of the Year on the Menu
- Fill the Form to Sign up
- Download the form
- Fill the form and print
- Sign on the printed form with pen
- Visit www.maltina-nigeria.com again
- Locate Maltina Teacher of the year
- Click upload to upload the form you just filled
Places You Can Get The Maltina Teachers Award Form
1. Ama Brewery
Amaeke Ngwo, 9th Mile Corner, P.M.B 01781, Enugu
2. Lagos Brewery
1, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, Lagos
3. Aba Brewery
P.O.Box 496, Aba, Abia State.
4. Ota Brewery
Km. 38 Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway, Sango-Ota
P.M.B. 1041, Ota. Ogun State
5. Ibadan Brewery
Km 3, Ibadan/Ife Road,
P.O. Box 12176, Ibadan, Oyo State.
6. Kakuri Brewery
1 Makera Road, Industrial Layout
P.O. Box 80, Kaduna, Kaduna State
7. Kudenda Brewery
No. 1, Kudenda Industrial Area, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Kaduna Bypass.
P.O. Box 6010, Kudenda, Kaduna
8. Aba Malting Plant
Ohuru Village, Ogbor Hill Industrial Layout, Obingwa, Aba.
9. Ijebu-Ode Brewery
Epe Road,Imagbon Village
P.M.B 2102 Ijebu-Ode Ogun State.
10. Awo-Omamma Brewery
Km 24 Owerri/Onitsha Road
P.O. Box 440 Awo-Omamma Imo- State
11. Makurdi Brewery
Km. 5 Gboko Road, Makurdi
PMB 102339, Makurdi, Benue State
12. Onitsha Brewery
87/97, Port Harcourt Road
P.O. Box 5417, Onitsha
How to Fill The Maltina Teacher of The Year Form
When you download the form, you will notice that it is in the form of a document. This implies that you can open the form with Microsoft Word or any text editing app. You can fill the form with Microsoft word, then print it out and sign with a pen. Ensure you fill the form correctly.
The Top fields in the form are:
- Name, date, address, number and State of teacher
- Educational and Professional Qualifications (List all relevant certificates)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Registration Number
- Teaching experience (How long have you been teaching at the secondary school level)
- Subject and Class taught
- List all the teaching and professional awards and recognition you have received within the years
- In not more than 150 words describe your Teaching Philosophy
- How has this philosophy influenced your teaching? (Give Specific examples)
- In a typical lesson that you teach in your subject area how do you incorporate elements of Peace Education.
- Question: In not more than 750 words describe in 1&2 a case study of your strategic approach in teaching your students that had impacted or improved their performance within the last 12 months.
- Attestation and Endorsement by the Head of School
Documents Required For Maltina Teacher of the Year Award
Kindly scan and attach the following documents to your application.
1. Birth certificate/Sworn affidavit of age
2. Teachers Registration Council Certificate
3. Valid ID (Permanent Voters’ Card, International Passport, LGA
Identification Certificate, National ID Cards, Work ID)
5. Passport Photograph 5cm X 5cm
Congratulations… You have successfully filled the Maltina Teacher of the year form.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?