Scholarship America is pleased to announce the Wendell Milliman Scholarship Program.
Milliman Inc. launched the Milliman Scholarship Program to assist students from colleges and universities of racial and ethnic origin who are qualified in the fields of actuarial science, data science, computer science, programming, economics, mathematics, statistics, data analysis, and finance in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa.
The Milliman Scholarship 2019 is open to all students who wish to study one of the fields listed above. This program can be taken in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and South Africa.
Level/Field of Study
The Milliman Opportunity Scholarship 2019 is open to all university and college students in the fields of actuarial science, data science, computer science, programming, economics, mathematics, statistics, data analysis and finance.
Milliman Inc. is one of the largest international, independent actuarial and business consulting firms in the world. Founded in Seattle, Washington, US in 1947 by Wendell Milliman and Stuart A. Robertson, the firm operates 59 offices all over the world.
The Wendell Milliman Scholarship 2019 is available to students from qualifying ethnic groups and races who have historically been under-represented in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, and Australia.
- United States and Canada applicants must identify as Black or African American, Latino/Hispanic, American Indian or Alaskan Native, or Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
- The UK and Ireland applicants must identify as Black African, Black Caribbean, Irish Traveller or Gypsy.
- South Africa applicants must identify as Black or Coloured.
- Australia applicants must identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
No amount was stated as the reward for the Milliman Opportunity Scholarship 2019. However, the benefits will be communicated to successful applicants.
To be qualified for the Milliman Scholarship 2019, applicants must:
- Identify as one of the races or ethnic group listed above in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa or Australia.
- Be living and registered in a college or university in Canada, US, UK, Ireland, South Africa or Australia.
- Be a student or intending student in Actuarial science, Computer science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Programming and Statistics.
- Have a high academic achievement with shown interest and proficiency in their declared or intended field.
- Be planning to attend an accredited college or university on a full-time basis in an undergraduate course of study.
In the United States, Canada, Ireland, or the United Kingdom, the enrollment period is the entire 2019-2020 academic year and in South Africa or Australia, the entire 2020 academic year.
All applications for this Wendell Milliman Scholarship should be submitted on or before April 12, 2019.
For more information on the Milliman Opportunity Scholarship 2019 and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below:
Interested applicants can send an email to:
Feel free to share with your friends and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?