2020 Nigerian Police Recruitment: Is the Nigerian Police form out? How do I apply for the Nigerian Police Force recruitment and what is the latest update as at today concerning the 2020 Police Job? Is NPF recruitment real for 2020? This is what we shall treat in this article.
Nigeria Police Force recruitment (NPF) has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 NPF recruitment application form.
GET JAMB CBT APP 2022 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force. Online Registration Starts on 14th July 2020 and closes on 23rd August 2020.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.64 metres tall.
Nigeria Police Force Requirements For 2020
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo a medical examination before final selection.
You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
How to Apply for 2020 Police Recruitment
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Application Deadline For Police Job:
- The Police Service Commission and the Nigeria Police Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
See Also: Ongoing recruitment right now in Nigeria