Is it true that the Nigerian army has begun recruitment for 2019? This is the question so many persons who are interested in Army Job have been asking.
The Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruit Intake (78RRI Recruitment) for both trades, non-tradesmen and women has started. You can apply right now.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
Requirements To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 ”“ 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 ”“ 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
How Much To Apply: Application is free. Do not pay anybody.
This is the latest army news I have for you for this year 2019. Feel free to ask your questions via the comment box and don’t fail to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter using the share buttons below. I wish you good luck.
See Also: Five persons you need to be successful
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?