Is it true that the Nigerian army has begun recruitment for 2021? This is the question many persons who are interested in Army Job in Nigeria have been asking.
The Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake (81RRI Recruitment) for both trades, non-tradesmen, and women have started. Apply Before April 6, 2021.
Requirements For Nigerian Army 2021
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How to Apply for Nigerian Army
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Create a user account to login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forge his/her results and are discovered even during Depot NA training would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
How Much To Apply: Application is free. Do not pay anybody.
This is the latest army news I have for you for this year 2021. Feel free to ask your questions via the comment box and don’t fail to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter using the share buttons below. I wish you good luck.
See Also: Five persons you need to be successful
Other Ways Flash Learners Can Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme, Ijmb and ICAN.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?