- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abuja, Borno, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
Locations: Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
- To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- BSc. 2ND Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos.
Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
How To Apply:
Application is Online. APPLY NOW
Application Deadline: 18 January, 2018
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?