State Security Service (SSS): Has State Security Service recruitment began for 2018? This is the question I shall be addressing in this article. The SSS 2018 Application form is currently not out.
However, this article will guide you on the requirements and how to apply for the State Security Service Job in 2018.
Now, any applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for State Security Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 State Security Service form?
- Is the State Security Service2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will State Security Service Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need State Security Service updates as well as DSS, etc.
- Is State Security Service 2018 Recruitment Real etc.
- State Security Service Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Recruitments State Security Service 2018 Requirements
You should have the qualifications below before proceeding to apply for the sss 2018 recruitment:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How To Apply For 2018 SSS Recruitment
The SSS operations are normally classified and it is run by tireless veterans who spend years studying their prospective recruits (for the core agents) stealthily before contacting them for possible employment.
Veterans in the service hardly retire and are capable of operating underground with the highest level of secrecy. The veteran works to know everything in his domain and without, and in saying nothing of it except if needed by the state through his superiors.
Other necessary information shall be passed across immediately the recruitment begins.
See Also: Hot ongoing jobs in Nigeria right now