Application is currently ongoing for the 2020 Valley View University International Scholarships in Ghana. This Scholarship is a great opportunity for you to take advantage of in the new year and further your academic pursuit tuition-free.
Opportunities are currently available for all ghana students who wish to study at Valley View University through the Valley View University international Scholarships in Ghana 2020/2021 which has been made available by the University. This scholarship is also available to international students.
Level/Field of study
The program will be hosted at Valley View University in Ghana.
The award opportunity is open to international students. Aside from this opportunity, there are other Ghanaian scholarships available to international students to study abroad.
Valley Scholarship Worth
The Valley View University international Scholarships 2020/2021 has benefits that amount to a full scholarship which includes paid-tuition and other expenses.
Eligibility for Valley View University international Scholarships 2020
- The scholarship will be granted to study in any degree, postgraduate, postgraduate offered by the university.
- For applicants who wish to apply for any undergraduate program, they are eligible to apply for this award.
- Must have an Advanced CME level Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes must be Grade D or better). In addition, the applicant must have obtained credit passes (Grade 6) in five CME regular-level subjects, including English, maths and science subjects (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for students of Science).
- Diplomas certificates from recognized universities that are considered equivalent to HND with a lower division of second class can be considered for admission to level 100 or 200 in their area of ”‹”‹expertise, depending on the approved subjects.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language
- The applicant must have acquired a work experience of two years after the HND qualification. Other Diploma qualifications from other parties assessed as equivalent to HND can be considered similarly.