Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA), is thrilled to apprise the general public of its collaboration with the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) to proffer thirteen distinct Undergraduate Courses. The revered institution is hereby extending an invitation to applications for enrolment into its diverse degree programmes for the academic session of 2023/2024.
ASCOEA Degree Post UTME/DE Screening Form
|🏫 College||ASCOEA, affiliated with UNIMAID|
|📚 Courses||13 Undergraduate Degree Courses|
|📖 Application||Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening|
|🎓 Eligibility||5 ‘O’ Level Credits, including English & Maths|
|💰 Fee||N2000 for Screening|
|🌐 Programme||B.A. Ed. & B.Sc. Ed. Courses|
Degree Programmes Offered:
ASCOEA proudly presents the following degree courses, with each being meticulously designed to foster comprehensive learning and skills acquisition:
- B. Sc. Ed. Agriculture Education
- B. A. Ed. Arabic Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Economics Education
- B. A. Ed. English Education
- B. A. Ed. Hausa Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Health Education
- B. A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B. Sc. Ed. Math Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B. Sc. Ed. Physical Education
READ ALSO: CROWN POLYTECHNIC POST-UTME FORM
Eligibility & Application Methodology:
Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, affiliated with the University of Maiduguri, elucidates the eligibility criteria and application method for all aspirants vying for admission into the 100 and 200 levels of its B. A. Ed and B.Sc. Ed. Courses for the ensuing academic session as follows:
- Direct entry candidates are necessitated to attain a minimum aggregate of Nine Points (09) in NCE/IJMB and a Credit in Diploma.
- Candidates striving for admission into 100 Level are mandated to secure a minimum of 140 JAMB UTME Cut-off Marks.
- Possession of 5 ‘O’ Level Credits inclusive of English, Maths, and three other pertinent subjects in the intended course of study is imperative for all candidates.
- Prospective candidates are to remit a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) solely for the screening process.
- Applicants are required to present both Original and Photocopies of their Credentials, JAMB Result Slip for 100 Level Applicants, and JAMB Registration Slip for DE Applicants.
- Candidates are compelled to upload their ‘O’ Level Results on the JAMB Portal.
- For a change of Institution/Courses, log on to the JAMB Change of Course/Institution Portal and elect the College as their first choice.
In summary, ASCOEA, in alliance with UNIMAID, provides an enriching academic experience through its array of degree program. It is an invaluable opportunity for students to immerse themselves in a conducive learning environment and to be pivotal components of the educational ecosystem. Eligible and interested candidates are urged to adhere meticulously to the stipulated guidelines and to seize this opportunity to advance their academic and professional pursuits.
I hope you find this article helpful.