As a student, it should not be difficult to get admission to the university of your choice if you have the right information.
If you want to attend Atiba University, this article is for you.
Nigerian universities offer different courses, and you need to make sure that the school you choose offers the course you want to study.
In addition, some requirements for admission to Nigerian universities differ.
That is why in this article you will find a list of Atiba University, Oyo courses and admission requirements.
List of Atiba University Courses
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Educational Management
- English Language
- International Relations
- Library and Information Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Theatre Arts
- Transport Management
Atiba University, Oyo Admission Requirements For UTME Candidates
1. Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
2. Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
That must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study.
For example, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
3. Candidates must score at least 160 in the JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into ATUOYO
4. Candidates must take the ATUOYO post-UTME screening examination and should perform well in the exam. (Depending on the course of study).
5. Not more than two sitting results are accepted for admission into the Borno State University (ATUOYO).
6. Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
7. Lastly, candidates must meet the agreed cut-off marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Atiba University, Oyo Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
1. Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. That must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two-sitting results are not allowed.
2. Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
3. Candidates are expected to get the JAMB Direct entry form from JAMB to apply.
4. Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, and ICAN.
However, if you can meet all the ATUOYO admissions requirements for the course you wish to study, starting with O-Level results, JAMB score, post-UTME exam and others, you should be able to gain admission into the university without any problems.