Auchi Polytechnic Post-HND/Professional Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Auchi Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission Requirements
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) semesters
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess a minimum of upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in Higher National Diploma (HND) from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi or any recognized institution whose programmes are accredited by NBTE and satisfactory completion of NYSC or a lower credit, including two years post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements or pass with three years’ post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira (N17,000.00) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Polytechnic PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue with my Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. This will be submitted at a later date in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?