Congratulations on your admission to Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK)! As a new member of the AUK community, it’s time for you to participate in the mandatory physical screening and registration for the 2023/2024 academic session.
|📅 Screening Date||Starts 13th November 2023|
|🏛️ University||Al-Qalam University, Katsina|
|📝 Application Form||Original Online Form|
|📊 JAMB Slip||Result Slip or DE Slip|
|📄 Additional Result||IJMB, NCE, or Diploma (DE Candidates)|
|🔁 Change Proof||Change of Institution Evidence|
|📑 SSCE Results||Online Printed Copy|
|📸 Photographs||3 Passport Size|
|✅ JAMB Profile||Accept & Print Admission Letter|
|🚪 Visit Campus||Even if the JAMB Letter is Unavailable|
Key Information for AUK Physical Screening
When is the Screening?
- The screening process commences on Monday, 13th November 2023.
Where Should You Go?
- You are required to report to the Al-Qalam University Campus in Katsina on the date mentioned above.
Documents Needed for the Screening
To ensure a smooth screening experience, please bring along the following documents:
- Your University Application Form: The form you filled out online when applying to AUK.
- JAMB Result Slip or DE Slip: For UTME and Direct Entry students respectively.
- Qualification Results: Direct Entry candidates should bring their IJMB, NCE, or Diploma results.
- Change of Institution Evidence: Only necessary if AUK wasn’t your first choice initially.
- SSCE Results: A printed copy of your online SSCE results.
- Passport Photographs: Three recent passport-sized photographs.
JAMB Admission Letter
- It’s vital to check your JAMB profile to accept the admission and print out the admission letter if it’s available.
What if Your JAMB Admission Letter Isn’t Ready?
- If your JAMB admission letter isn’t ready yet, don’t worry. You should still proceed to visit the University for the screening process.
Prepare for Your Arrival
- Ensure that all your documents are in order, and make copies where necessary.
- Plan your travel so you arrive in Katsina with time to spare, allowing for a stress-free screening day.