The Fully Funded Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada is open for students who have completed their master’s degree and want to apply for the postdoctoral degree program.
The government of Canada announced every year up to 70 fellowship programs for international students. The government distributes the fellowship program equally among the three Canadian institutes: the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).
Students from Canada and all over the world are eligible to apply for the fellowship program. It is a highly modest fellowship program so the students who fulfill all the requirements can get the fellowship. If you are interested in the fellowship program you have to fill out the application form and follow the terms and conditions of the fellowship program.
Fully Funded Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship In Canada 2024
20 September 2023
Government Of Canada
Subjects offered by the university
Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada are stated below:
1. The candidates must have completed their Ph.D. degree in health professional degree and the degree ends in September 2023 and September 2024.
2. Candidates who are not citizens or residents of Canada then they are eligible to apply for the fellowship in Canadian institutes.
3. Candidates have to continue their postdoctoral degree program in a Canadian institute.
4. The candidates have only one chance to apply for the fellowship program in their lives.
5. The host institute will select the candidates and must have an offer letter.
6. The applicants have to contact their supervisor of the host institute and conform to the eligibility criteria.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The benefits of the Fully Funded Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canada are:
1. The students will get an amount of 70,000 CAD annually.
2. The candidates will have a chance to work under the best supervisors of Canadian institutes.
3. The students will get the fellowship on an equal basis.
Areas of Research:
1. Health Research
2. Natural sciences and/or engineering
3. Social sciences and/or humanities
How to Apply for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships?
All the applicants who are eligible and have to apply for the fellowship have to submit their application online by creating an account on ResearchNet. The candidates have to submit a Vanier-Banting Canadian Common CV and upload it to Research Net.
The candidates have to fill out the application form and attach all the documents that are mandatory for the application and submit it before the deadline as the application submitted after the last date will not be accepted by the department and you will lose your chance.
I hope you find this article helpful.