For the academic year 2023–2024, The Bells University of Technology is accepting applications for JUPEB admission. The institution has four colleges and offers a wide range of programs. Candidates may apply if they have at least five O’level credits in pertinent disciplines. Online registration is required, and participants must set up an account with a special email address and password. In addition to the N10,000 application fee, there is an N350 bank transaction fee. Before submitting, applicants should double-check all of the information because modifications cannot be made after the fact.
The Bells University of Technology JUPEB Admission
The information for Bells University of Technology, Ota’s Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission for the 2023/2024 academic year has been officially released. It’s a great chance for prospective students to begin their academic careers because they have access to a variety of courses across several universities.
Bells University JUPEB Programmes
The Bells University of Technology provides a variety of programs at various colleges. The offerings include:
A. College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Food Technology
- Food Technology (Food Sciences with Business)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
B. College of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
C. College of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Finance and Banking
- Management Technology
D. College of Environmental Sciences
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Bells University JUPEB Admission Requirements
The minimum requirement for prospective candidates is five O’level Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent at one or two sittings in relevant subjects.
CHECK ALSO: BU POST-UTME/DE-ADMISSION SCREENING FORM
How to Register for Bells University JUPEB Admission
Registration for admission at Bells University of Technology has been simplified and can be completed by following these steps:
- Visit the Bells University of Technology Portal
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you to access the payment system.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment, obtain an Application Form Number, and also complete the Application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to log in with your Application Form number and the PASSCODE earlier created.
- Submit the Application Form. Remember, after submission, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied.
The Bells University JUPEB Payment Information
The JUPEB admission form costs =N= 10,000:00, payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform. Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies to all InterSwitch payments. You will be redirected to the Interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form.
Bells University JUPEB Admission Summary
|Institution||Bells University of Technology|
|Admission||JUPEB Admission for the 2023/2024 academic session|
|Available Programmes||Various, in 4 colleges: Natural & Applied Sciences, Engineering, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences|
|Admission Requirements||Five (5) O’level Credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent|
|Access||Unique Email Address and Passcode|
|Payment Information||JUPEB: =N= 10,000:00 plus =N=350:00 bank transaction charge|
|Application Submission||Finally, can’t change your passport photo or other details|
Candidates are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to enroll in one of Nigeria’s top technology institutions. This in-depth information should serve as a guide, helping you navigate the registration process with ease. Kindly ensure you meet all the requirements and follow the stipulated guidelines carefully.
I hope you find this article helpful.