Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU), China invites application from Non-Chinese students who wants to undergo an Undergraduate degree program in the University.
This scholarship program is created to improve its educational influence in the region in an overall way and to attract more students from all over the world.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
Eligible Countries: International (Non-Chinese)
Eligibility For Bells Scholarship
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese Students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Applicants should be in good health and aged between 18 to 25 years.
- Applicants should be high school graduates, with their grades ranking among the top, or with excellence in social services, sports, music, cultural activities or leadership.
Applicants should submit all application documents to the recommendation institutions in their home countries to obtain recommendation letters.
Interested applicants should sign up on http://application.sysu.edu.cn, sign in to fill in the application form under the “SYSU scholarship” programme in an accurate and complete manner, and upload scanned copies of all supporting documents (Only PDF, JPG, JPEG and PNG files are acceptable, and each file size should not exceed 2MB).
All supporting documents and requirements are as follows (Those supporting documents that are not in Chinese or English should be with a formal translation in Chinese or English):
- Passport biographical page
- Graduation certificate of the highest level of education
- Transcripts from the highest level of education
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Personal statement (might include a self-introduction, memorable learning experience, interests and hobbies, learning purposes, career plans)
- Recommendation letter
- scores of international standardize tests, including SAT, ACT, A-level, AP and IB.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?