The BI Presidential Funded Scholarship in Norway is to All International Students from all over the world. Students who want to Study Free in Norway for the degree of Master’s in Science are encouraged to apply. These Scholarships will be offered at the Norwegian Business School. Applicants can also apply for the university’s Information Technology, Engineering, and other Science-related departments. These funded scholarships are offered at the Master’s level of education.
Norwegian Business School was established in 1943 and is the 1st largest school in Norway and the 2nd in Europe. More than 20,000 national and international students are currently studying in the school.
BI Presidential Funded Scholarship in Norway 2024
1 March 2024
Norwegian Business School
Subjects offered by the university
Partial Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the BI Presidential Funded Scholarship in Norway are stated below:
1. Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for and are admitted to a Master of Science program.
2. Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
3. The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programs.
The benefits of the BI Presidential Funded Scholarship in Norway are:
1. Norwegian Students:
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees each semester for up to two years if the student meets the academic progression requirements.
2. International Students:
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester for up to two years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
1. All candidates must meet academic progression requirements to maintain their scholarship.
2. Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
3. Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
4. Candidates awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors,” acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
I hope you find this article helpful.