The Fully Funded Bond University Scholarship in Australia is available now for international students. The University allocates funds to help students’ financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living allowance. The scholarship will be provided to academically talented students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential. A combination of two key principles determines the distribution of scholarships among applicants. First, scholarships are to be awarded based on merit. The second is that scholarship applicants should be treated equally and fairly regardless of their field of study and their source of funding for the scholarship.
Fully Funded Bond University Scholarship In Australia 2024
30 September 2023
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Bond University Scholarship in Australia:
- HDR scholarships are open to national and international students.
- A candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- A candidate must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
READ ALSO: ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY POST-UTME SCREENING
Benefits of Fully Funded Bond University Scholarship in Australia:
- Successful candidates will receive the 2023 full-time stipend rate will be $29,863 per annum.
- Living stipends and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships 2023:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form
- Once you have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission.
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
I hope you find this article helpful.