The Fully Funded Bonn International University Fellowship in Germany is for all international researchers. Post-doctoral researchers and experienced educators with a solid international reputation in their field of study who do research and/or teach at a university or research institute overseas. Application submission is restricted to university employees. The tenure of this program is 12 days.
Fully Funded Bonn International University Fellowship In Germany 2024
28 September 2023
Bonn International University
Fellowship, Post Doc
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Bonn International University Fellowship in Germany are stated below:
1. The applicant should be a postdoctoral scholar/researcher.
2. This fellowship program is for international students.
3. The candidate should have excellence in his respective area of research.
4. The eligible candidate must have a reputational background for teaching and research abroad.
5. No test is required for this Bonn fellowship program.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Bonn International University Fellowship in Germany are:
1. Candidates will get a stipend of €160 per day to cover travel expenditures.
2. A stipend of €500 per proposal will be given to the researcher.
3. Fellows gain international exposure.
4. Researchers will get daily compensation to help with transportation expenses.
5. The fellows will have a chance to work with top-class researchers and the best faculty.
6. The fellowship program offers a wide range of learning opportunities and a prosperous future.
7. By gaining exposure to new methodologies and techniques, the researchers advance their professional development and growth.
8. Researchers will get a chance to grow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: ICONIC OPEN UNIVERSITY POST-UTME SCREENING
How to Apply for Bonn International Fellowships?
Make an online application to apply for Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany. Do check the official website for an online application form. Upload the documents and the research proposal. Based on the quality of the research and the eligibility criteria. The selection committee will review all the submitted applications. The successful applicants will get an offer letter describing the fellowship’s details.
I hope you find this article helpful.