As a student, gaining admission into any university of your choice should not be hard if you have the right information. If you want to attend Borno State University, this article is for you.
Nigerian universities offer different courses, and you must make sure your chosen school offer the course you want to study.
Moreso, some requirements to gain admission into Nigerian universities differs.
Because of this, this article will give you a list of Borno State University courses and admission requirements.
List of Borno State University Courses
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Management
- English Language
- Guidance and Counseling
- Islamic Studies
- Literature in English
- Mass Communication
- Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Teacher Education Science
Borno State University Admission Requirements For UTME Candidates
1. Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
2. Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
That must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study.
For example, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
3. Candidates must score at least 140 in the JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into BOSU.
4. Candidates must take the BOSU post-UTME screening examination and should perform well in the exam. (Depending on the course of study).
5. Not more than two sitting results are accepted for admission into the Borno State University (BOSU).
6. Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
7. Lastly, candidates must meet the agreed cut-off marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
Borno State University Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
1. Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. That must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two-sitting results are not allowed.
2. Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
3. Candidates are expected to get the JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
4. Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, and ICAN.
However, if you can meet all the BOSU admissions requirements for the course you wish to study, starting with O-Level results, JAMB score, post-UTME exam and others, you should be able to gain admission into the without any problems.