The Fully Funded Buckinghamshire New University Scholarship in the UK is open for EU citizens. But Non-EU citizens can also apply, but they have to pay overseas tuition fees for the course.
Buckinghamshire New University is committed to supporting Asylum Seekers and providing them with opportunities to make the most of their new lives. They will be offering at least one BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship per year.
Fully Funded Buckinghamshire New University Scholarship In UK 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Buckinghamshire New University Scholarship in the UK are stated below:
1. Application Registration Card (ARC) or Letter from the Home Office confirming your Asylum Seeker status (under 1951 UN Convention)
2. Be ineligible to access funding from the Student Loan Company due to your immigration status.
3. Not already hold an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification.
4. You have a conditional or unconditional offer from Buckinghamshire New University.
5. You must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, or foundation course in one of our campuses High Wycombe, Uxbridge, or Aylesbury campuses.
RECOMMENDED: FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The benefits of the Fully Funded Buckinghamshire New University Scholarship in the UK are:
1. The cost of all course tuition fees.
2. Maintenance allowance for the duration of the course paid on intervals through the duration of the course £10,000 per academic year.
3. Accommodation for the duration of the course of study in University Halls of Residence
4. Free gym membership.
5. Access to BNU New Usage scheme
I hope you find this article helpful.