The Fully Funded Canon Collins Trust Scholarship in South Africa is open for selective country students. The study program will support both full and part-time Master’s and Ph.D. level studies at a South African university and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
Canon Collins Trust is dedicated to fostering a fresh foundation for human rights in southern Africa by providing support to our scholars and alumni in building robust networks within government and civil society. We facilitate gatherings of our scholars, alumni, and civil society partners to engage in meaningful discussions on topics concerning human rights and social justice.
Fully Funded Canon Collins Trust Scholarship In South Africa 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Canon Collins Trust Scholarship in South Africa are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postgraduate degree program for those studying in three areas. Justice, which includes Climate Justice, Law, Economics, Politics, Education policy, and practice, Humanities, which includes Literature, History, Anthropology, and the Arts
3. Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division, or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
4. Be studying or applying to study at a South African university.
The Fully Funded Canon Collins Trust Scholarship in South Africa will provide the value of the scholarship package will range from R20,000 to R100,000 depending on student circumstances.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
1. Copy of degree certificates
2. Certified academic transcripts
3. ID Document
Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division, or equivalent) or are about to graduate in the year of application.
Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university they wish to join.
I hope you find this article helpful.