Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÃ„’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Payroll Specialist, West Africa
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Human Resources / HR
Job Number: 1801000
- Collation of Inputs
- Uploads/Processing of data on Human Manager
- Extract Schedules for PAYE Remittances and send to Finance for payment
- Extract Payroll Journals and reconcile with Finance monthly
- Escalate and resolve payroll issues with Systemspecs and IS unit timely
- Interaction with local unions (NUFBTE & FOBTOB) on dues deductions and monthly reconciliations
Pension Funds Administration:
- Ensure prompt remittance of monthly pension deductions for Nigeria.
- Management of all ten (10) Pension Fund Administration (PFA) related issues with PFAs and PFCs
- Provides updated proof of pension remittances to all 10 PFAs monthly.
- Organises PFA forum for Ikeja and Ondo Sites annually to educate employees.
- Handles all pension related matters for employees ”“ (Under-remittances, data changes, retirements, claims, etc.)
- Provides assistance to ex-employees in making withdrawals from their RSA Accounts.
- Physical interaction with PFA representatives on quarterly basis
NHF Remittances / Loan Administration:
- Ensure prompt remittance of monthly NHF deductions for Nigeria
- Monthly generation of Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for invoice generation and payment
- Coordinate NHF registration for new employees and submit same to the Ikeja branch
- Process NHF loans & Commercial Banks’ loan as well as handle correspondences for CNP staff.
Expatriate Quota Preparation and Submission:
- Monthly preparation and physical submission of Expatriate quota to Nigeria Immigration office, Lagos
- Regular visitation and interactions with the NIS office for prompt resolution of Expatriates matters.
Exit staff entitlements computations and issuance of approved letters:
- Liaise with Local branch and National unions on pay related issues in line with local and national collective agreements
Manage Annual Tax audits for Local & Expat staff and other tax matters:
- Interaction with internal and external Auditors on payroll & statutory audits
- Provide evidence of tax returns during periodic tax authority compliance visits
- Manage physical audits in all 36 states and FCT on PAYE matters and resolution of queries
- Liaise with Tax Manager on staff relocations and annual tax returns
Ghana Payroll Administration:
- Coordinate Ghana payroll management
- Ensure prompt and correct remittance of PAYE, SSNIT & PF monthly
- Provide back-up support for Ghana payroll administrations
- Manage Ghana Ministry of Labour and National union official visits to Ghana office
Upload Staff Benefits:
- Upload approved staff claims and related benefits on Bank platform
- University degree in Human Resources, Accounting/Finance or any related course.
- Fluent English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent Knowledge of Human Manager, SAP or other ERP tool
- Deep understanding of country specifics pay & Compensation laws
- Heavy contacts with Labour Office, Regulatory agencies, (36 Tax offices, PFAs, Immigration office, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- Good appreciation and knowledge of MS office suites
- Problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills (speak local Nigerian Languages)
- Ability to create / drive team spirit
- High ethical standard and level of integrity
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in similar function
- Demonstrable experience in handling/managing Payroll/Tax audits, Pension, NHF and Immigration matters.
Sales Development Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Number: 1801118
Job: Field Sales.
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail/wholesale execution standards throughout stores within agreed environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
- Drive increased distribution of key priority products and maximise distributor / wholesale / Retail activities to exploit volume/value growth opportunities within the Territory
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area,
- Lead, coach and motivate all members of the assigned market sales team to guarantee the delivery of overall objectives.
The role involves working together with key stakeholders: Internal and External for enhanced productivity:
- Internal – Sales Analyst, Field Sales Team, Internal Control
- External – Warehouse/Store Manager, CBPs/Wholesales
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline with minimum of 2 years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Good Leadership skills
- Management and administrative skills
- Field coaching skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Business acumen
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
I wish you the very best…