Caritas University is a privately owned university in Nigeria. Caritas University is Located in Amorji Nike, Enugu State, Nigeria.
Caritas University was accredited by the National University Commission in 2004 to operate as a full-fledged university.
Caritas University offers various undergraduate programs. Caritas University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Caritas University Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have acquired a minimum score of 180
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB results.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Caritas University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Wellspring University courses and requirements you need to know.
Caritas University Courses
Below are all the accredited Caritas University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics With Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Urban And Regional Planning
If you have found your desired course, you can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree program for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.
I hope you find this article helpful.