Central Queensland University Scholarship In Australia 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Central Queensland University Scholarship in Australia are stated below:
1. National and international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
2. For a master’s by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable is accepted.
3. For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
4. A bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honors
5. A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
6. An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Central Queensland University Scholarship in Australia are:
1. Full Tuition Fee.
2. Tuition fee offset
3. Living stipend paid at the rate of $32,000 per annum
4. Overseas Health Care coverage.
5. Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
READ ALSO: CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
Available Study Fields at Central Queensland University
1. Business & Law
2. Engineering & Technology
3. Education and the Arts
4. Human, Health and Social Sciences
5. Medical and Applied Sciences
6. Nursing and Midwifery
All Documents must be in the English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
1. To apply for a Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
2. To apply for the Ph.D. Degree Program candidate must have a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
3. The most latest degree-verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
4. Two Recommendation Letters
5. Research Proposal
6. Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
7. Supervisor Acceptance Letter
8. Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
9. Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
10. Applicants for a Ph.D. degree course should submit a copy of the Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
11. Other reference documents (if applicable)
I hope you find this article helpful.