The Fully Funded CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland accepting applications for the 2024 session. CERN is a European Organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Each year CERN invites around 50 students who are in Bachelor’s or master’s degree programs to spend 2 to 12 months at CERN. Gain practical work experience. CERN covers all the Expenses.
The Internship can be in any field of interest. IELTS is NOT required for the CERN Administrative Student Program. There is no better way to complete your internship in a Foreign country during your studies. After completing an Internship at CERN, you can also explore full-time Job opportunities at CERN.
Fully Funded CERN Administrative Student Program In Switzerland 2024
6 November 2023
Internship , Training
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland are stated below:
1. A national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State
2. Have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field.
3. You remain registered as a full-time student during the internship at your university.
4. You have a good knowledge of English and French.
Note: English Proficiency Test is Not Required.
RECOMMENDED: UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII SCHOLARSHIP IN USA
The benefits of the Fully Funded CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland are:
1. A Contract of 2 to 12 months.
2. An Allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
3. A Travel Allowance (Economy Class Air Tickets)
4. Depending on your circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
5. Health Insurance Scheme
6. 2-5 days of paid leave per month.
Visa: Once shortlisted, you will apply for the Swiss Work Visa. CERN will help you with documentation.
It could be in any of the following disciplines:
Translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, and audit are a few examples of the many domains in which successful applicants will learn and contribute their knowledge.
*Note: If you are studying in a STEM/engineering field, consider applying for the CERN Technical student program.
Required Documents from Applicant
Submit these documents with an online application in English or in French.
2. Most recent Academic transcript
3. Reference letter
4. Be as specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience.”
Each document should be labeled correctly, like CV should be labeled with CV, and Reference Letters should be labeled as Reference Letters. All documents must be submitted in PDF Format.
I hope you find this article helpful.