The Fully Funded Charles Darwin University Scholarship in Australia is available for all National and International Students. It is a fully funded scholarship to pursue a Master’s Degree in Research and a Doctoral Degree in Research. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for Master’s Degrees or Ph.D. Degrees to all Students from all over the world. It will cover all the expenses. The scholarship will be available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Fully Funded Charles Darwin University Scholarship In Australia 2024
31 December 2023
Charles Darwin University
Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Charles Darwin University Scholarship in Australia are stated below:
1. National and international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
2. For a Master by research or a Master’s of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any reputable university is accepted.
3. For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
a) A bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honors
b) A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution that includes a substantial component of research
c) An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Charles Darwin University Scholarship in Australia are:
1. University Tuition Fee.
2. Free Accommodation.
3. A stipend of $28,854 per annum.
4. Reallocations allowance will be given to international students
5. Paid sick leave and will not cover health allowance
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: THE HARVARD UNIVERSITY MBA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
All Documents must be in English to apply for the Fully Funded Charles Darwin University Scholarship in Australia. Please Check the Following Documents carefully:
1. To apply for a Master’s Degree, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above), Transcripts
2. To apply for a Ph.D. Degree Program candidate must have a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
3. The latest degree-verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
4. Two Recommendation Letters
5. Research Proposal
6. Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
7. Supervisor Acceptance Letter
8. Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
9. Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
10. Applicants for Ph.D. degree courses should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
11. Other reference documents (if applicable)
I hope you find this article helpful.