2023 Scholarships Application For International Students At Clark University, USA For First-Year Students
Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students
Level of study: Undergraduate students
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $21,000 – $28,000 per year
Clark University In the United State provides First year scholarships for international students For all undergraduate students to ease their financial burden in the form of tuition waivers and discounts. International students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for a chance to win the available scholarships.
Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need.
If you are a student at an international high school, you may be eligible for scholarships to help pay for your undergraduate education at Clark University. If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admission decision.
Below are the merit scholarships offered to entering first-year international students at Clark University. The scholarship amounts and descriptions below will be in effect for students starting in Fall 2023.
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential grants
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be a first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language
- To maintain the scholarship, the student must meet the year-to-year continuation requirements; These requirements are included with the student’s acceptance and award letter.
How to apply: No application required