Entries are not yet been submitted for the Coca-Cola POWERADE® Power Your School Video/Essay Contest 2020. Only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program when it finally begins.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, offering over 500 brands to people in more than 200 countries.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. It is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
To be Taken in:
- 500 GRAND PRIZES (allocated as set forth in Appendix A): A check for $2,000 that the winning school may use for the school’s athletic program.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,000 per check.
- Limit: 1 prize per school
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following:
- Only legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia can apply
- The applicant must be at least 13 years old at the time of entry.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- The Contest is open for videos and essays.
How to Apply:
To apply, during the contest period the applicant must visit the site and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including ”“ a valid home address (no PO Boxes) and the location of the nominated school. The link is: www.POWERADE.com
Upload a video at least 2 minutes long or an essay at least 300 words long that demonstrates why you feel your school needs or deserves to receive one of the prizes in this Contest (video or essay is your Submission)
- September Annually
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?