The School of Medicine and Psychology at Australian National University is offering the College of Health and Medicine Dean’s Global Scholarships for the academic session 2024/2025. The objective of the award is to provide financial assistance to top international students enrolling at the Australian National University’s four-year graduate entry Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (8950XMCHD) program.
College of Health and Medicine Scholarships 2023/2024
The School of Medicine and Psychology at ANU is committed to providing high-quality education and cutting-edge research to address the healthcare and psychological needs of society. The school offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees, catering to students interested in pursuing careers in medicine or psychology.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2024.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: School of Medicine and Psychology
- Course Level: Doctor of Medicine and Surgery
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Postgraduate degree program in Law subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The ANU School of Medicine and Psychology will assess all partner universities’ applications. First, applicants have to be admitted to the University. There is no application, as students are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, students must check their chosen program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has yet to be conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.