The Fully Funded College of Wooster Music Scholarship in the USA is open to all internationals. College of Wooster is very excited to welcome Music Scholarships for International Students to apply for the Music Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. This scholarship can be applied to an undertaken bachelor and graduate degree program at the College of Wooster.
Fully Funded College Of Wooster Music Scholarship In USA 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded College of Wooster Music Scholarship in the USA are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: All nationalities
2. Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to major in music
3. The applicants must participate in a music degree program throughout their time at Wooster.
The Fully Funded College of Wooster Music Scholarship in the USA will provide $2,000 to $8,000 per year to pursue their degrees and major in performing arts at the College of Wooster.
How to Apply
READ ALSO: CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY POST-UTME/DE SCREENING
1. How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply through the given application form for this program at Wooster. Complete the general application for admission and complete the Music Scholarship Application Form.
2. Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
3. Submit ONE or TWO letters of recommendation (teachers/instructors in the respective field).
4. Letters of recommendation in Word or PDF format may be attached to the scholarship form at the time of submission or may be sent separately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test such as SAT or ACT.
6. Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
7. TOEFL PBT – 550
8. TOEFL IBT – 80
9. IELTS – 7.0
I hope you find this article helpful.