Fully Funded Commonwealth Government Scholarship In UK 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Commonwealth Government Scholarship in UK are stated below:
1. Applicant must be a Ugandan
2. Ph.D. applicants must have had an admission from a University in the UK and must have a Supervisor in the relevant field in at least one of the UK universities to which they are applying.
3.. Applicants should hold a first degree of at least an Upper Second Class Honours in the relevant field.
5. Applicants for Masters programs must have at least two years of work experience in the relevant field.
READ ALSO: UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII SCHOLARSHIP IN USA
The benefits of the Fully Funded Commonwealth Government Scholarship in the UK are:
1. Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award
2. Approved tuition and examination fees
3. Stipend (living allowance)
4. Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
5. Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
6. Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
7. For Ph.D. Scholars, fieldwork grant towards the cost of fieldwork undertaken overseas
8. For UK Commonwealth Scholarships Ph.D. Scholars, paid mid-term visit (airfare) to your home country (unless you have claimed (or intend to claim) spouse and/or child allowances during your scholarship, or have received a return airfare to your home country for fieldwork)
9. If you have children and are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance.
How To Apply:
Application letter with a recent passport photograph, indicating age, sex, program of study, home district, telephone contact, email address, work experience, photocopies of academic documents, and professional certificates including the biodata page of the Biometric Passport should be addressed to:
CENTRAL SCHOLARSHIPS COMMITTEE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SPORTS
And delivered to: The Department of Admissions, Scholarships and Student Affairs Legacy Towers, Kyadondo Road Plot 5, Kampala 2nd Floor, Wing B; or by email to:
I hope you find this article helpful.