There are many reasons why you may want to copy contacts from your iPhone to your SIM Card. One major reason could be that you are buying a new iPhone. In that case, you can backup your contacts on iCloud and restore it on your New Apple iPhone.
If you are moving from iPhone to Android, you can export your iPhone contacts to Gmail and then login to Gmail with your Android Phone and save the contacts to your SIM Card.
You can also copy your iPhone contacts to your MacBook using EaseUS Mobile mover. EaseUs to backup and restore all your iPhone files to your apple Laptop using a USB Cord (Connecting your Phone to the Laptop with your Charger).
How to Save Your iPhone Contacts To iCloud
Connect to Wifi…
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the list.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Contacts to switch the slider ON.
- If prompted, select to Merge contacts with iCloud.
- Tap the iCloud Backup app at the bottom of the list.
- Turn iCloud Backup on if disabled.
- Tap Back Up Now and wait for the backup to complete.
Automatic Chat Backup on iPhone
You can enable automatic, scheduled backups by tapping Auto Backup and choosing your backup frequency.
This will back up your chats and media to your iCloud account. You can choose to include or exclude videos from the backup. The iCloud backup process can take a while to complete, depending on your Internet connection and backup size.
- You must be signed in with the Apple ID you use to access iCloud.
- You must have iOS 9 or later and iCloud Drive must be turned on.
- There must be enough free space on both your iCloud and iPhone. You need to have at least 2.05 times the space available in your iCloud account and on your phone than the actual size of your backup.
If you’re concerned about your cellular data usage, we recommend that you limit your iCloud to only back up on Wi-Fi.
Recommended: How to copy contacts from iPhone to Android