Cornwall Business School is a renowned institution of higher education located in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Known for its commitment to providing quality business education, the school offers a wide range of programs in fields such as business management, entrepreneurship, and finance. Cornwall Business School is dedicated to preparing students for success in the dynamic world of business and equipping them with the knowledge and skills to thrive in their careers. Cornwall Business School at Falmouth University is providing an International Postgraduate Scholarship for talented and ambitious students. This program is open for the academic year 2023/2024.
Cornwall Business School International Postgraduate Scholarships in the UK 2023/2024
The study program is designed to support international students, who hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus master’s degree (not an online degree) at the Cornwall Business School, starting in January 2024
Why study at Cornwall Business School? Studying at this school is a great chance for academic excellence and global opportunities. Their institution is known for its world-class faculty, cutting-edge curriculum, and a diverse, multicultural environment that fosters networking and cross-cultural understanding. When you choose Cornwall Business School International Postgraduate, you invest in a transformative education that opens doors to a world of possibilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Falmouth University
- Department: Cornwall Business School
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be given at the Cornwall Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be new to Falmouth University in the academic year 2023/24
- 2022/2023 deferred offer holders will also be considered for the scholarship
- Hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus master’s degree (not an online degree) at the Cornwall Business School, starting in January 2024
- Have applied by 30 November 2023 at 23:59 BST
- Have paid your course acceptance fee (deposit), if requested, within 7 days of receiving an offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must be admitted to a master’s degree program at Cornwall Business School to apply for the scholarship. There is no specific application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of proof of identification (such as a passport)
- Scanned copies of transcripts and previous qualifications
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language.
The great scholars will be provided £5000 to pursue a one-year master’s degree at Falmouth University.
I hope you find this article helpful.