Courses And Admission Requirements At Caleb University
The Caleb University, CUL Admission Requirements: 2023/2024 for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma, and postgraduate levels is updated every year.
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the undergraduate and Postgraduate courses coupled with their general requirements. For admission into programs of study at Caleb University, CUL for any first-degree or second-degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for successful admission.
Table of Contents
CALEB UNIVERSITY, CUL UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in CUL is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
CUL Admission Requirements Through UTME
To gain admission into Caleb University in 2022/2023, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in the JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take CUL post-UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting result is accepted for admission into Caleb University (CUL)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
CUL admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into Caleb University (CUL) must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, the two-sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get a JAMB Direct entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
I hope you find this article helpful.