The Fully Funded Czech Republic Government Scholarship is open to all. All International Students from developing countries are eligible to apply for Czech. Republic Scholarship. Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctoral Degree from Czechia are encouraged to apply. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Free in Europe for the academic session of 2024/25.
The scholarships are fully dedicated to promoting the education of foreign nationals from developing third countries. Duration of stay 2 years for Master’s degree in English, 3 years for Master’s degree in Czech language (the year for speech course), and 3-4 years for Ph.D.
Fully Funded Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Czech Republic Government Scholarship are stated below:
1. Applicants must be citizens and nationals of the following eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
2. Selected applicants for the Master’s degree scholarship can study in Czech or English.
3. Applicants who choose to study in the Czech Republic must take a 1-year long language preparation course before starting their studies.
4. Those who wish to pursue a master’s degree in English must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
5. Ph.D. programs are offered exclusively in English, so applicants must demonstrate sufficient English language skills.
6. Students applying for a Master’s study program must have completed a Bachelor’s study program at the time of application.
7. Candidates applying for the doctoral study program must have completed the master’s study program at the time of application.
8. An applicant for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship is obliged to sit for the online entrance English language test (if they wish to pursue their studies in English) while submitting their application.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Czech Republic Government Scholarship are:
1. Full Tuition Fee will be covered.
2. This scholarship program will cover necessary expenses related to living and studying in the Czech Republic.
3. Monthly Stipend:
a) Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
b) Ph.D. degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
4. Scholarship holders are expected to cover expenses related to accommodation, food, and public transport using the monthly stipend provided by the program.
1. Completed and downloaded the application form for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship. (To be printed on completion and submission of online application).
2. Your latest CV with a focus on study and employment;
3. Photocopy of passport of candidates
4. You will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of the Czech Republic Government Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
5. Downloaded and signed declaration of acceptance of terms and conditions related to the provision of health services.
6. Confirmation downloaded and signed upon your return to your home country after completing your studies
7. A legal copy of your birth certificate with a legal translation into the Czech language.
8. A medical certificate confirming that you are in good health, not older than two months with a legal translation in English or Czech.
9. Legalized copies of your degrees, diplomas, or certificates legally translated into the Czech language by a sworn translator/interpreter listed in the list of experts and interpreters in the Czech Republic.
10. Legal copy of diploma supplement or complete list of lectures and exams including their scope and grades (numbers) obtained with legal translation into the Czech language.
I hope you find this article helpful.