The Fully Funded DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships in Germany accept applications from developing countries citizens. It supports excellent candidates from developing countries with strong academic and professional backgrounds.
Scholarship recipients typically have work experience in a public authority, state institution, and/or a private company in a developing country, and therefore, they will have been engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies relating to technology, economics and/or social impact.
DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees waived for the two years of the Agricultural Economics Master’s program, and they will receive health insurance, a monthly living stipend, travel costs to Germany and back as well as for research (see EPOS webpage for details and extras). Furthermore, an integral part of the DAAD EPOS initiative is an intensive German language course from August to September at a language center in Germany before starting the Master’s program.
Fully Funded DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships In Germany 2024
15 December 2023
Masters, Ph.D., Postgraduate
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships in Germany are stated below:
1. Citizen of a developing country
2. Minimum two years of professional experience post-bachelors before the date of applying
Note that employment in academia, like teaching and research at a university or research institute, is not considered relevant work experience for this initiative; only in very exceptional cases can it be accepted.
1. Academic degrees should be less than six years old
2. Development-related motivations and intentions
3. Must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: THE FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The Fully Funded DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships in Germany will provide a monthly stipend of EUR 750 over the two-year AgEcon Scholarships program period. Candidates will do a two-month intensive German language course before the program starts. The German language course is an integral part of the DAAD initiative. It takes place in August and September at the Language Center of the University of Hohenheim.
How to Apply: Application documents must be emailed to email@example.com.
1. Download, fill, and sign the official DAAD application form and make sure to prepare all required documents as described on the program webpage (see Link below)
2. Important Notes: Please note that Teaching and research at a university or another research institute are not considered professional experience by the DAAD (except for Ph.D. postgraduate courses).
I hope you find this article helpful.