The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Continue reading for Job role and other responsibilities of graduate property officer at Dangote Group.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Building and Construction Graduate Jobs
- Maintenance of register of all group of estate with detail of status of each property
- Sourcing for property for rentals
- Preparation of survey reports and rental validation report
- Negotiations of rents and terms of lease
- Interface with property owners on management of rented accommodations
- Implement repairs and maintenance of leased properties including preparations of dilapidating report
- Ensure compliance with terms and condition of contract
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
- A Bachelors degree in HR or any other related course
- A post graduate degree is an added advantage
Deadline: 9 February, 2018
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.
See Also: Hot ongoing recruitment right now
FLASHLEARNERS FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?