The Fully Funded Deakin University Scholarship in Australia is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a research degree program for the academic session 2023/2024. The award is open to both domestic and international students. The program is available for excellent candidates who want to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Development of the avian clock.
Renowned for its rapid growth in the Australian education landscape, Deakin University stands out as a leading research institution. The university provides state-of-the-art amenities, exceptional pedagogical methods, and adaptable learning avenues for its diverse student body.
Deakin University Scholarship In Australia 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Deakin University Scholarship in Australia are stated below:
1. Eligible Countries: All nationalities
2. Acceptable Course or Subjects: Conduct research on the topic ‘Development of the avian clock’.
3. Admissible Criteria: To be eligible
4. Be either a domestic or international candidate currently residing in Australia. Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency, or New Zealand Citizenship.
5. Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
6. Be enrolled full-time and hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
7. Acceptance of the Ph.D. student is subject to conditions including provision of security and health clearance requirements at CSIRO-ACDP.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Deakin University Scholarship in Australia are:
1. Stipend of $33,500 per annum tax exempt (2023 rate)
2. Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate
3. International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
How to Apply
1. If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to be admitted to the Ph.D. degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
2. Supporting Documents: You must attach a CV, names of referees, and academic transcripts to expressions of interest.
3. Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
4. Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
I hope you find this article helpful.