The Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Edo State University, Uzairue (formerly Edo State University, Iyamho) is a state government-owned tertiary institution founded in 2016. It is located in Uzairue, a town in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. On 23 March 2016, the university was approved by the National Universities Commission as Nigeria’s 41st state university. Edo State University offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes.
Check out how to apply for EDSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Edo State University Uzairue (EDSU) Cut Off Mark
EDSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of EDSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Edo State University Uzairue Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EDSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
Below is general requirements for admission into the Edo State University, Uzairue.
I. UTME Candidates
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University, Uzairue On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo State University, Uzairue screening exercise.
II. Direct Entry Candidates
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
III. Transfer Candidates
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
Before proceeding to apply for the EDSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Brochure and Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For EDSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Edo State University, Uzairue Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Edo State University (EDSU) Screening Exercise Date
All applicants are to appear for Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) Screening Exercise on Thursday, 7th September, 2023.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2023 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Edo State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. EDSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Hope you find this article helpful.