This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, Lagos that the school management has reopened the 2023/2024 EkoUnimed Post UTME registration portal. Both Direct Entry (200 Level) and UTME (100 Level) candidates are welcome to apply through the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Interested candidates are advised to purchase the registration form before the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences Post UTME form closing date for registration.
EKO-UNIMED Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
EkoUNIMED Courses & Requirements
Admission to EkoUNIMED is open to all candidates with the required qualifications, regardless of race, gender, creed, geographical location, or ethnic background. Candidates must meet specific admission requirements for the program they wish to apply for.
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5 or 6 years
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
Duration of Programmes – 3 or 4 years
COMPULSORY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- All Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level through WAEC/NECO (or equivalent recognized by the University) in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics and at not more than two (2) sittings for Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Candidates shall satisfy any additional criteria with respect to suitability including an interview.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS DEGREES PROGRAMME
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Graduates from Universities recognized by EkoUNIMED in Basic Medical Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Biological Sciences, Zoology (B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division) Or
- GCE A-level / HSC passes in Biology/Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics, (Good A- level passes) Or
- JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics (Good A- level passes).
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Science Graduates from Universities recognized by the institution (At least, B.Sc. 2nd Class Lower Division), Or
- NCE at credit level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- GCE A-level/ HSC passes in Biology/zoology, chemistry, and Physics / Mathematics, Or
- IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board), and JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) passes in Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics, Or other Foundation Programmes recognized by the institution.
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Eligibility
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME Candidates that choose the University and possess the minimum cut-off mark.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
READ ALSO: CITI POLYTECHNIC POST-UTME FORM
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form
Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form. Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF THE WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details are as shown below:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week after the Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, and 08133954899 for technical assistance.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
- NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
- 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip
- D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies of each of all their credentials
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENTS.
In summary, EKOUNIMED offers a variety of programs in the fields of medicine and health sciences. By following the procedures and meeting the requirements outlined above, you can take the first step towards a rewarding career in healthcare. Apply now for the 2023/2024 academic session.
I hope you find this article helpful.