Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Elizade University Ilara-Mokin, undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
About Elizade University
ELIZADE University, located in Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria, is a private university committed to cultivating the finest traditions in producing self-reliant, ethics-conscious, and globally competitive graduates. The university equips its students with the necessary skills, competencies, and abilities to become key contributors to the nation’s pursuit of socioeconomic and technological development.
At ELIZADE University, the learning environment is characterized by state-of-the-art structures, modern facilities, and teaching equipment that are on par with educational institutions in developed countries. The university follows international best practices, ensuring that learning is student-centered. On-campus, students can expect excellent accommodation, dining, leisure activities, sports facilities, mentorship programs, and a well-moderated social environment.
Elizade University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Elizade University Courses
Elizade University offers a comprehensive range of courses under various faculties. The available faculties and programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are as follows:
Faculty of Basic & Applied Sciences
The Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences is committed to providing a conducive environment for the study of a variety of science subjects. The available courses include:
- Environmental Management and Technology
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Engineering
The Faculty of Engineering offers programs that equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in various fields of engineering. The programs include:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Faculty of Humanities Social & Management Sciences
This faculty offers a diverse range of programs that provide students with knowledge and skills in the areas of humanities, social sciences, and management. The available programs include:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communication
- Tourism And Hospitality Management
- Political Science
- International Relations
- English Language
- Performing and Film Arts
Faculty of Law
Elizade University is proud to have a Law Faculty that provides comprehensive training and education in the field of Law.
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
This faculty offers programs that train students in the understanding and management of environmental issues. The programs include Architecture, Quantity Surveying, and Estate Management.
READ ALSO: ANCHOR UNIVERSITY LAGOSPOST UTME FORM
Elizade University Basic Requirements
Ordinary level Requirements
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents at not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
Attempt of UTME
- All applicants to ELIZADE University are required to have sat for the 2022 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and obtained the minimum pass mark as prescribed by JAMB
Admission Requirements for Direct Entry to 200 Level:
- 5 relevant credit passes at WASC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB, or equivalent in relevant subjects, two of which must be at ‘A’ Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any institution recognized by the University.
- Diploma from other recognized Universities.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
- All applicants to ELIZADE University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
- Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2023/2024 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to ELIZADE UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for Elizade University Post UTME Form
The application fee for Elizade University is ₦10,000, payable online.
Interested applicants should visit Elizade University’s Online Application Portal to complete the online application form. It is important to note that candidates must meet all admission requirements to be considered for entry into the University’s degree programs.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.