The Embassy of France in Nigeria is offering a fantastic opportunity to study in France, focusing on Environment and Risk Management. This blog post details everything you need to know about this scholarship, from eligibility criteria to the application process.
Embassy Of France In Nigeria Scholarships 2024/2025
The Embassy of France in Nigeria, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, is renewing a scholarship program for Nigerian students. The program aims to support studies in two key areas:
- Risk Management
Duration and Coverage
The scholarship is available for both M1 (first year) and M2 (second year) Master’s programs, which typically last two years in France. It covers:
- Transportation to France
- A monthly allowance for living expenses
- Assistance in finding affordable student housing
- Healthcare coverage for the entire study period
- Visa application fees
- Tuition fees at public universities
To apply, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen residing in Nigeria
- Be no older than 35 years
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in an environment-related field
- Have completed your National Service
- Commit to studying in France for the academic year starting September/October 2024/2025
- Note: Proficiency in French is not required
How to Apply
Ready to apply? Click here to start your application journey.
For more detailed information, visit the Embassy of France Scholarships page.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A copy of your international passport (valid for at least two years)
- A detailed CV outlining your academic and professional background
- A personal statement explaining your interest and goals
- Your Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript showing your academic performance
- A recommendation letter from your university (recommended but not mandatory)
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023.
I hope you find this article helpful.