The partially Funded Executive Diploma Scholarship by Oxford is an excellent opportunity for female students to study in the UK for free. Studying at Oxford University is the dream of every brilliant student. This Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarship will help your dreams come true. Students from every part of the world want to be a part of Oxford, but fewer students get a chance to be part of Oxford. This Oxford scholarship program will allow the extraordinary and excellent minds of the world to be part of Oxford on scholarship.
Partially Funded Executive Diploma Scholarship by Oxford in the UK For Females 2024
25 September 2023
Applicants should meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Partially Funded Executive Diploma Scholarship by Oxford:
- The diploma scholarship is open only to female applicants.
- Women from around the world can apply for this Oxford diploma scholarship.
- Applicants must have an extraordinary and excellent academic record.
- The previous work experience of applicant must have leadership skills.
- Furthermore, they must be enthusiastic about bringing positive change in the world through their work.
The partially Funded Executive Diploma Scholarship by Oxford provides the following benefits:
- Students will get an amount that values 50% of the diploma program fees, which is approximately £10,000. This amount is granted as a tuition fee.
- They will become part of the Oxford Alumni community.
- Furthermore, students will learn and experience the international academic system.
- The Oxford diploma will provide a brighter future.
- This diploma will open new pathways for scholars to professional progress.
- It is an excellent opportunity for female students who dream of studying in the UK, specifically at Oxford University.
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Required Documents for Executive Diploma:
- Scholarship statement
- Professional achievement (evidence of leadership)
- Applicants must complete the diploma application form online and carefully.
- They must provide a 500-word supporting statement that shows their suitability for the diploma scholarship.
- Applicants must upload all the supporting documents and a supporting statement in the ‘Funding’ section of the application form.
- Applicants have to select the diploma of their interest from the programs section, and then they can submit their application.
- The application deadline for the Oxford scholarship is 25 September 2023.
I hope you find this article helpful.