Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2017 is currently ongoing. If you have been asking the question, how do I apply for Fan milk plc recruitment 2017? Then continue reading…
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2017 And How To Apply
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Officer
Location: Any City,, Nigeria
- To provide management with accurate and up to date reconciliation of the bank accounts and ensure reported bank balances are reliable
- To ensure reconciliation and clearance of all suspense and receivable/payable accounts in general ledger are properly carried out in a timely manner
- To ensure that internal controls around banks and general ledger reconciliation are adequate, effective and functioning properly
- To ensure that all bank reconciliation are properly and effectively coordinated and supervised.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- The position is expected to take charge of Company banks activities and monitor daily inflows and outflows in the bank statement of account and call for correction where necessary.
- The incumbent will assist the Financial Accountant in developing a banking policy for the company for effective coordination of the banking relationship with its bankers
- Monthly preparation of the bank reconciliation statements for bank accounts
- Monitoring of all bank facilities (Treasury bills and Commercial Papers), including expiry dates, roll-overs,
- Raising/Posting of Bank transfer Journal Vouchers for all confirmed transfers from/to the company’s accounts.
- Preparation of daily bank and cash position
- Collaborate with Customers Account Reconciliation officer in the reconciling both the credit customers’ and depositors’ accounts.
- The primary challenge in this position will be provision of accurate and reliable banking information for management decision making at the right time.
- Maintain a constant liaison with the banks regarding any errors in the company’s bank accounts
- Constant review of un-presented cheques list to determine those that have become stale by effluxion of time and why
- Investigating direct credits into the company’s account that have no proper description for follow up with the banks and customers.
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- This position requires a sound knowledge in accounting principles and treasury/banking operations.
- Minimum BSc or Higher National Diploma or equivalent in Accounting with membership of ICAN or any other recognised Accounting body.
- Ability to handle confidential company information with absolute discretion.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Has a strong character and work ethic with a dedication to going the extra mile.
- Extremely flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and demonstrate an ability to be a self-starter and get the job done.
- Ability to work with other members of the team to achieve set goals
- Minimum 3 years in similar position
- It also requires adaptability, flexibility, resourceful and multitalented mind
- Knowledgeable in various Accounting software and applications, especially the Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve the Organizational goals.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?