Aspiring to become a teacher with the unique capability of handling both normal and special needs students? Then here is an opportunity that you must not let pass.
Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, a one-of-a-kind institution in the entire Sub-Sahara Africa, has announced its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME screening exercise. This article shall explore all you need to know about the application processes.
|🎓 Institution||Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo|
|📝 Application Details||Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session|
|🎯 Cut-Off Mark||NCE: 100+; PRE-NCE: below 100|
|🗂️ Screening Requirements||Online form, UTME slip, SSCE/GCE results, Change of Institution slip|
|📅 Deadline||Wednesday, 13th September 2023, 4:00 pm|
|🕘 Screening Time||9:00 am, Thursday, 14th September 2023|
|🏢 Venue||Oba Adeyemi Hall|
Overview of Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo
Established in 1977, the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo isn’t just a typical education establishment. Its special mandate is to train teachers at the NCE level who can cater to both normal and special needs students at the Primary and the lower arm of Secondary Education.
Its uniqueness extends to being the only tertiary educational institution in Nigeria with the largest concentration of staff and students with special needs. By its special nature, the college welcomes students from across the nation.
Cut-Off Mark & Candidates Eligible for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME
- Candidates who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo their choice during the 2023 UTME and scored 100 and above.
- Candidates who scored 100 and above but did not initially choose the College can also apply after effecting a change of institution, making the college their first choice.
- Candidates who scored below 100 marks in 2023 UTME.
- Candidates with deficiencies in SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO), (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only), or equivalent.
READ ALSO: CRAWFORD UNIVERSITY POST-UTME-DE SCREENING
FCE Special Oyo Admission Screening Requirements
Eligible candidates must take note of the following:
- Complete the admission screening form online from Thursday, 10th August 2023.
- Provide 2 copies of the UTME e-notification of the results slip.
- Original and photocopy of the online completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
- Change of Institution print-out slip (for candidates who did not originally choose the College).
How to Apply for FCE Special Oyo Post UTME Form
- Log on to www.nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only through the Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank/Online.
- Full payment is required for the completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form.
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level results and passport photograph with a white background, not more than 100kb (JPEG or JPG format, no eyeglasses or veil).
- Click here to Apply and print out the Online Application Form to confirm successful registration.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS ON-LINE
The deadline for the submission of the application on the College website is Wednesday, 13th September 2023, Time: 4.00 pm.
TIME OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- TIME: 9.00 a.m prompt
- VENUE: Oba Adeyemi Hall
- DATE: Thursday, 14th September 2023
For any inquiries, you can reach the College Admission and Academic Board unit at the following GSM Numbers: 08066325099, 07037568846, 08027871670.
Take a step towards a fulfilling and remarkable career in education. Apply now to the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, and be a part of this noble profession. The opportunity to shape the future is in your hands; grab it with determination and confidence.
I hope you find this article helpful.