The management of Federal Polytechnic Ekowe is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. Interested candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe: Available Courses
The Polytechnic offers a wide range of courses under its School of Applied Sciences, School of Agricultural Technology, School of Engineering Technology, and School of Management Sciences.
School of Applied Sciences – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Agricultural Technology – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Agricultural Technology
School of Engineering Technology – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
School of Management Sciences – National Diploma (ND) in:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Admission Requirements
All prospective ND candidates must have a minimum of five O-level credits which should include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Agricultural Science. These must have been obtained in no more than two sittings.
READ ALSO: ANCHOR UNIVERSITY LAGOS POST UTME FORM
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Post UTME Form
Applicants can follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the application portal at https://admission.federalpolyekowe.edu.ng/admission to generate a payment invoice.
- You will be required to scan and upload your passport photograph. Ensure it is resized to 50kb before uploading.
- Pay the application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online or at any bank using the REMITA PAYMENT PLATFORM.
- After payment, print out the generated acknowledgment letter, admission letter, acceptance letter, and application form.
Please note, it is advisable for all candidates to make copies of the acknowledgment letter and application form.
For any complaints, inquiries, or support, you can reach out via the following phone numbers: 08020834646 or 09024668677.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe is committed to providing quality education and producing competent graduates. As a prospective student, you are assured of a comprehensive and rewarding academic journey at the institution.
I hope you find this article helpful.