It is called Flagship Phone, Flagship Car, etc and not Flashy Phone or Flashy Car. When something is very good and expensive from a Company or brand, it is called a Flagship. On the other hand, Flashy means something attractive.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
A flagship can be flashy. A low budget item can also be flashy. Both words are grammatically correct. Just know what you are talking about when you use any of these words.
More Definition of Flagship Phones
1. Flagship, in general, refers to a companies best phone that it ever created till that time. The company aims to drive major revenue share and brand value with Flagship phones.
2. Flagship is a term used in the marketing sector which means the products which fetches a lot of revenue for the company. For example, iPhone are the flagship model of apple inc .
3. Flagship phone means a Excellent smartphone ever made in latest specifications with low price as compared to other devices.
4. A Flagship phone is the latest and highly selling most valuable mobile phone with most available features. It can be a smartphone or phablet with high-end CPU, graphics processor, camera, sensors, etc. Technical meaning “the best of all” navy ship, however we give that title to the most advanced mobile today.
5. A Flagship product refers to the absolute best a manufacturer can give with the available technology at that time. As you see technology changes with time, like processors, storage, display, graphics, screen resolution, camera pixels, latest OS. Everything changes, this year flagship appears to be next year’s normal phone. With time, you’ll get better mobiles at cheaper price.
Hope you understand? Let me know how you feel using the comment box.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?