Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduates Recruitment 2017 Application Guide: Do you want flour mills job? Here is a little you need to know. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day.
The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world.
FLOUR MILLS JOB AVAILABLE
Job Title: Management Accountant ( Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Ltd)
Job Type:Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Prepare annual budgets for the company by providing standardised templates and consolidate such budgets in the group reporting format
- Proactively assist the users with this budget preparation and also perform any adhoc financial analysis
- Prepare any re-forecast of annual budget on regular basis
- Take control of data input from departments to provide periodic financial and non financial reports
- Train and manage team to ensure accurate data is captured for all facets of the operations of the company.
Good News! Get The Offers Below For Free:
- Download Over 13,000 Hot Jamb Questions
- Follow My Jamb, Blogging, Waec & Neco Tutorials
- Get All Waec Past Questions With Flashlearners App
- Practice Waec & Jamb Questions Online
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good people Management Skills.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years in a costing/budgeting role
- Advanced Excel and ERP implementation. skills.
How to Apply For Flour Mills Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
See Also: Hot Jobs In Nigeria Right Now
Score 350+ In Jamb 2018: Download Flashlearners Jamb CBT APP To Get Over 13,000 Likely Questions
I Have Started Sending Daily Hot Updates! Enter Your Email To Subscribe
I Started This Blog As A Passion, With The Vision To Inspire & Empower Young Persons; Helping Them Realise & Maximise their Potentials. You May Click Here To Roll With Me On Instagram @Officialflashisaac.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- How To Prepare And Pass Jamb In Two Weeks - February 22, 2018
- Waec 2018 Official Timetable And How To Prepare Along With It - February 21, 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Will Study Hard But Still Score Very Low - February 21, 2018