Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group[ of consultant radiologists.
We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results.
We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ambulance Nurse/Paramedic
- Completes all appropriate documentation and record keeping for every assignment.
- Obtains complete billing information for all clients transported
- Completes all appropriate documentation and record keeping for every assignment
- Ensures that the vehicle and equipment is ready for use at the beginning of the shift and after every call.
- This includes: appropriate cleaning and disinfecting of the interior and exterior of the vehicle; appropriate cleaning and disinfecting of equipment; inspecting; restocking, and completing daily checklists of the vehicle and equipment; and performing routine maintenance.
- Acts at all times with his personal safety in mind, as well as the safety of his partner, the patient, other EMS personnel, bystanders, and any other public safety personnel present.
- Currently registered as a certified Nurse by School of Nursing & Midwifery Provide high-quality service in a courteous manner every patient without regard for socioeconomic status, personality traits, disability, appearance, national origin, age, race, religion, or sex;
- Maintain proper uniform appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, using good judgment and common sense with a thorough understanding of the principles of emergency medical care at the paramedic level.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with patients, customers, clients, family members, bystanders, and the general public in such a manner as to reflect credibly on Foremost Radiology Consultants
- Demonstrates a level of skill and ability consistent with the provision of high quality patient care.
- The ability to perform effectively as team leader in patient care situations.
Required Current Certifications:
- CPR – Basic Life Support (BLS))
- Current Nursing Certification ID
- BSC in Nursing
- Driver’s license (added Advantage)
How to Apply For Foremost Radiology
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 8th August, 2017.
See Also: Ongoing recruitments in Nigeria
Like This Article? Subscribe To Get More For Free!
I started this Blog as a Passion, with the Vision to Inspire and Empower Students and Graduates, helping them Realise and Maximise their Potentials.
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- Summary of JAMB 2017 CAPS Sensitization Programme And Hot Details - September 22, 2017
- Apply For The 2018 $500 WAAW Foundation STEM Scholarship Program - September 22, 2017
- How To Receive Money In Nigeria Using Western Union - September 22, 2017