Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) has officially announced the commencement of sales of its Postgraduate admission forms for the 2023/2024 session. Candidates are invited to apply for various Postgraduate Degree programs offered by the University.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
|Institution||Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE)|
|Programs||PhD, Academic Masters, Professional Masters, and Postgraduate Diploma|
|Form Availability||26th June to 26th September, 2023|
|Qualifying Examination||May be conducted by the department of the respective programs|
|Contact Details||+234 8036651640 or +234 8015716595|
Notice for All Applicants
Before proceeding with their application, candidates are required to note the following important details:
- Only courses available for the session are advertised. Hence, applicants should select from the courses listed in this advertisement.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with scanned copies of their credentials.
- All applicants must possess at least five relevant O’ Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate should be submitted alongside the application credentials and must also be presented along with other original credentials at the point of registration.
- Academic Transcripts should be from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University. These should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
- Applicants for PhD Programs should submit their research synopsis along with the application.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
PhD Degree Programs
Candidates seeking admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program must hold an academic Master’s Degree from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University. Please note that the PhD programs are only available for FULL-TIME candidates.
Master’s Degree Programs
Candidates seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold either:
- A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University, or
- A relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00-5.00.
Candidates seeking admission into the Professional Master Degree program must hold:
- A minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from FUKASHERE or,
- A good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below the classification of merit from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University, given that the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programs are met, or,
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division Degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing qualifying examinations.
Postgraduate Diploma Programs
Candidates seeking admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programs must possess:
- A qualification adjudged equivalent to a first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher).
- A Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, given that the University’s matriculation requirements are met.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested candidates should follow these steps:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only, payable to Federal University of Kashere Miscellaneous account via the REMITA platform.
- Log into the Federal University of Kashere URL: https://applicant.safapply.com/fuk
- Create an account using your email as the username and a password of your choice.
- Fill the Application Form and submit.
Please note, sales of Application Forms begin on 26th June, 2023 and ends on 26th September, 2023.
Some departments may conduct a qualifying examination for applicants. For more information regarding this and other queries, please contact the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on: +234 8036651640 or +234 8015716595.
I hope you find this article helpful.